EVER Monaco, the international event specialized in Sustainable Mobility and Renewable Energies was held in Monaco from May 5th to May 7th 2021.
Organized by MC2D and The Prince of Albert II of Monaco’s Foundation with the support of Monaco’s Government, the conferences and tradeshow bring together public decision makers, businesses of the automotive and energy sectors, NGO’s and the civil community around the issue of accelerating the implementation of Sustainable Mobility and Renewable Energies.
Since his accession, His Serene Highness Prince Albert II of Monaco has committed the Principality to steady progress in the field of clean mobility. This is one thematic element in a more global policy to support sustainable development aimed at making the territory carbon neutral between now and the middle of this century.
In this context, the Principality of Monaco has a return of experience to share as a country committed to these issues for more than 15 years; the goal being to empower the public and private sectors decision makers at world scale to commit to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
In this framework, the IMEDD, research institute specialized in environment and sustainable development, has been participating in EVER Monaco since 2009 to organize various events such as conferences on sustainable mobility in smart cities and bike events for the women and businesses and has been committed to doing media on the latest activities and innovation of the sustainable mobility and renewable energies sectors.
The IMEDD has also been working with the European Commission and the Direction of the Environment at Monaco’s Government since 2013 in the framework of the European Mobility Week and the activities of the IMEDD were recognized as “EU best practice for the Smart Cities” in 2016.
In this context, the IMEDD presents its guideline of research and information for the upcoming days and weeks about the UNSDG to share experiences between four countries, Monaco, France, Italy and the U.S.A.
The programme proposed by the IMEDD is the following:
- The latest innovation and commitments of the Government of Monaco for sustainable mobility and renewable energies, as part of the Monaco Energy Transition Plan.
- The Monaco Energy Transition Plan at EVER Monaco.
- The Princely Government launched MonaPass, the new app to ease sustainable mobility in Monaco.
- Monaco UNSDG: Smart Work available for all, the French and the Italians and it helps reduce the carbon emissions.
- The latest innovations of sustainable mobility at EVER MONACO.
- « MONACO ON », the electric card charging stations in the Principality of Monaco.
- Meet the innovative companies of EVER Monaco in 2 minutes (French).
- 4th edition of the Formula E Championship in the Principality of Monaco (electric vehicles).
- The UN Global Road Safety Week promoted by Monaco.
- LIM announces the children’s education book « I want to know » for World Bicycle Day – Launch during the European Mobility Week
- The Energy Transition Plan of France entrusted by the French Government to the ADEME (the national agency in charge of the sustainable development and innovation questions).
- The Energy Transition Plan of the Government of Italy, the electrification of the roads and the Italian industrial chain for sustainable mobility presented at the Conference Next Generation Mobility in Turin.
- Torino ospita Next Generation Mobility, l’evento italiano sulla mobilità sostenibile.
- Mobilità come servizio.
- Mobilità progettata e finanziata / Mobilità universale e inclusiva.
- Elettrificazione e Filiera industriale italiana.
- Filiera industriale italiana della mobilità / Mobilità individuale e leggera.
- Mobilità sostenibile a Torino.
- Intervista di PwC a Next Generation Mobility.
- Urban Air Mobility e Advanced Air / Mobilità Smart.
- Urban logistics.
- National Bike month for the U.S Army Garrison Italy.
- Mobilità elettrica a Ventimiglia: una continuità tra la Francia e l’Italia.
- Parcheggi “green” per far respirare Ventimiglia: Pannelli solari, navette ecologiche e aree verdi.
- Nuova lavamarciapiedi elettrica in azione a Ventimiglia.
- Le colonnine per le auto elettriche sono arrivate a Ventimiglia.
- The Sustainable Mobility and Charging Infrastructure Plans of the Government of the United States as part of the recovery plan and the National Bike Month of the U.S Army Garrison Italy.
The initiative is part of the UNSDG18-C: research and information and the UNSDG18-D: sustainable mobility, led by the IMEDD launched in December 2019 during COP25 in Madrid. It responds to the 11 following points of the UNSDG to help the countries reach the goals:
- 4: quality of education
- 5: gender equality
- 7: affordable and clean energy
- 8: decent and economic growth
- 9: industry, innovation, and infrastructures
- 10: reduce inequalities
- 11: sustainable cities and communities
- 12: responsible consumption and production
- 13: climate action
- 16: Peace, justice and strong institutions
- 17: partnership for the goals
For EVER MONACO, you may visit this website: http://www.ever-monaco.com/en/.
For any enquiries about the UNSDG18, you may contact the IMEDD at: email@example.com.
For any information about Monaco, you may visit this website: https://www.visitmonaco.com/fr